He is a monster, he is just the next in line of the great Miami DB's.
Ray Ray has as much talent as any S i've ever seen.
Its interesting, I think Miami has the best young S in Ray Ray, and UF has the second best in Ty Hill, but neither start.
Alabama is right behind the two IMO, Mark Barron is a true soph taking over for an All-American. By the time Barron is a Sr., he will be better than Rashad ever was, he will be a first team AA and top 10 NFL pick, he is that talented.
He has the size, speed, and skills. He is 6'2, 220, great size, and runs a 4.5 40.
Sorry, off on a tanget, but my favorite football position is Saftey. I could watch DB's play all day, I love watching the FS pick off that deep ball or jump the slant and take off, or the SS come thru and level a RB.




Bookmarks